Friday 10 April 2020

HAPPY EASTER AND THE WINNERS ARE ...

It is time at last to know who the winners are. As we must stay at home, it is impossible for us to give the prizes during a ceremony, as was originally intended. However, you will be given the prizes as soon as possible.
It is a great pleasure for me to announce the winners of our first Easter Egg Design Contest 2020:

NAZARET NIETO ALMAZA
1ºB BILINGUAL SECTION

CLARA RIVERA CHAPARRO
1ºBHB CIENCIAS SOCIALES

And there is a tie for third place, both of them will get a prize:

SOFÍA CASTAÑO RUIZ
1ºBHB CIENCIAS SOCIALES


ADRIANA TAPIA CUADRADO
1ºB BILINGUAL SECTION

Another design with the second largest vote was this one:


I also want to thank those who voted my design but obviously, as a teacher, I didn't take part in the contest. For me, the best prize is that all of you participated and did a really great job. I have to confess that designing the three girls and others more has been one of my most powerful experiences!
Finally,  I wish you and your relatives a Holy Easter, I know, it is being so different but everyone should be aware that we need to make every effort to handle this situation in the best possible way.


That I would have liked to have seen this Easter Egg Tree in our school hall decorated with all the eggs designed by my students. 

No comments:

Post a Comment