Tuesday 21 February 2012

Antother way of improving your English: Skype Classes

Do you remember our English Assistant: Justin Lee Herman?  Of course, you do, it is impossible to forget our lovely chicken! Well, he was invited to take part in some English lessons through skype. The experience was great and students had fun with the video chats. Just another way of making the students speak English. Here are some photos and recordings of the Skype Classes: 

Justin and Alejandro Montaño


Justin and Carmen Aliseda


4º ESO B


2º BHA
2º BH A

2º BH B



3 comments:

  1. Hi, I am currently practicing my English with native speakers at Learn english by Skype, online tutoring, best value for money and I must say that they present very good quality, but I would like to try another option in order to choose the best, so if anyone got information that could help, I will be thankful

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Time i am trying to learn English. I hope this post will helpful for me to be a English Speaker.Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a good article for improving english. I'm learning how to speak english by skype at http://preply.com/en/english-by-skype so I can really relate. Thank you for this post, it inspires me.

    ReplyDelete